Are you new to Cyclocross or are you looking for a strategic plan to your Cyclocross season?
As a USAC Cyclocross Coach, I can help.
Cyclocross in the US is growing and now we need to have a solid approach to either specializing in Cyclocross for your year or how you transition from road to cross without burnout.
Cyclocross specific plans may include:
- Custom consultations to help design your Cyclocross training plan and find your strengths.
- Training calls to build a goal centered race calendar with race debriefs. A,B,C races.
- Training Peaks calendar for logistics.
- Skills sessions to prepare you for race day.
- Fitness test specifically for Cyclocross athletes. Develop plan to fill power or skills gaps.
- Help racers develop a race craft that fits their skill set and power strengths.
- Use cross training; strength and running.
- Aid you in peaking for district, nationals, or overseas racing.
- Weekly or bi-weekly coaching calls to adjust plan as needed.
- Pit and onsite race help available also.
Coaching rates depend on interaction time with coach.